Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Almost Finished With Clothes

I was able to finish three more articles of clothing today.  I sewed Joey's other dress slacks.  They are very plain, but should match anything and will look nice with a sweater during the colder months ahead.  I also was able to sew Ezra's casual pants and his dress shirt.  I could not do the dress pants until I got some thread to match.  I thought I had just about any color I needed, so I didn't buy thread when I got the material.  Well, I must have just run out because I still have a bobbin with the color I need on it.  I got the thread tonight, and I will get the pants sewed tomorrow.

Joey's dress pants made from gray corduroy.

Ezra's dress shirt.

Ezra's casual corduroy pants.

This is Ezra's pants again, but they really are the color like above more than this. I took this picture to show them from the front view with the shirt that I bought to go with them.

The pants I am making to go with his dress shirt are from the same pattern as the casual pants, but I am not putting on the side pockets.  They are being made out of a dark olive green corduroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment