Monday, March 15, 2021

Large Hippo

Large Penguin

Extra large Panda Bear

Extra large Polar Bear


Finally I have figured out how to get my pictures to appear on the screen.  What a problem that has been for me.  Above are examples of some of my favorites.  I will now try to get some more of the 72 stuffed animals and dolls.  I will do the knitted ones first and then I will blog the machine sewn ones in another blog.

Small Brown Owl

Medium Rabbit 

Small brown Bear

Small yellow Cat

Small Brown Puppy

Small Skunk

Skunk side view





Small gray Cat



Small Frog

Small Chicken side view

Front view

Small Piglet

Medium Pig

Medium Bunny

Yellow Chick front view

Side view of yellow Chick
(I actually removed the comb to make it look more like a chick since it was yellow)

Small Gray Owl

Small Frog

Very small red Squirrel

Small fuzzy Skunk                    

Side view

Small Gray Puppy

Small gray Cat , side view

Front view

Small black Bear

Medium Elephant                    

Front view

Small Monkey

Small Chick in shell                        

Chick out of shell

Small Light colored chick & shell

Medium chick

Same Chick with a piece of shell hat



Medium Rabbit


Small gray squirrel


 



 

Now for the dolls which I made earlier when I was planning on donating my toys to some children's hospital or something.  


     Medium girl doll              

Medium dark skin girl doll

Medium boy doll



That is it for the knitted ones.  I will blog the others later.  I have so enjoyed making these toys.  I hope they will be accepted by those who make donations to our Westport Food Pantry as a complimentary token of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment