Friday, March 12, 2021

Long time since I have blogged.  I hardly know where to start so I will just do these for now and when I have time I will do more. I am currently working on my 2021 service project.  For this year I planned to make one stuffed toy for each year of my age.  That would be 72.  I had planned on donating them to a children's hospital or something like that.  Plans changed when someone I work with at the Westport Food Pantry suggested we use them as a thank you to people who make a monetary donation to the pantry.  I liked that idea and it saved me from needing to find a place for my little creatures to go.   I started right away in January and as of today, March 12th, I have completed 70 of them.  Almost reached my goal.  These were my first two. 

Though not as large as the raccoon, this little
fellow still took too much time to do.  The
shell was a crusher to do (so many little
pieces that needed to be knitted and then
the connecting was sooooo hard! 

This raccoon is quite large and was my first
It took me a week to do him, so I started
making smaller ones so I could get more done. 









That is it for today.  A lot more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment