Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cute Models for Skirts and Pajamas

I have been working at the sewing machine again.  I had orders for skirts, which I already posted, and for pajamas.  I now have some models to show styling the new attire. You can't get much cuter than these little people.


Dot wearing the cupcake skirt and Lucy in the purple tiered skirt.

Lucy showing the other tiered skirt.
Joey in one of his super heroes pajamas.

Lexi in her "Pretty in Pink" pajamas.

Joey in his other super heroes pajamas.  I guess he is shooting a web like Spiderman.

Couldn't leave out this pose.

Lexi in her purple butterflies pajamas.

Another special pose in the butterflies.
This is Joey's third pair of pajamas.  If you can't tell, it is basketballs.

Lexi's third pair of pajamas.

It is fun to see how much the kids like to show off the clothes now that I make for them.  When they were littler, it sometimes was hard to get a good picture of them wearing the clothes.  Now, they are all hams.  They love to have their picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment