Sunday, December 6, 2015

Holiday Festival a Success

The holiday festival was very successful for me.  I was able to sell most of my things and will be able to use pretty much everything that didn't sell for Christmas presents. I was able to finish some infinity scarves and some headbands before the festival that I had not blogged yet.  I remembered to take pictures of the scarves, but I forgot the headbands. Here is a look at the stuff on display.

Infinity scarf

Infinity scarf
Festival display table. The headbands are sort of visible here in the right hand corner of the picture.  Three of them are hanging from the tree and the other one is on the table in front of the others.  Ignore the green price tags.

Festival display table from a different angle
Christmas decoration table
Poster displaying some of my work.

Now that the festival is over, I still have work to do.  I have three orders that I received at the festival.  One needs to be done before Christmas because it is the nativity scene like the one above. I also got orders for two girl sweaters, but both of them can be finished after Christmas.  I still do not know what Rhonda wants me to make.  I had made headbands and scarves thinking that if they didn't sell at the festival that I could sell them to Rhonda.  She mentioned that she wanted hats, scarves, and headbands.  Luckily, all these items do not take long to make.  It is a good thing because Christmas is just around the corner and I still have two jackets to make for boys and about three hats to make for the guys.  I will still be burning the midnight oil for a couple more weeks.  Better get off and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment