Sunday, March 5, 2017

Hopefully Done With Play Sets for Awhile

I finally finished another farm play set.  I hope that it is all for awhile.  I do love making them, but after having made so many since the beginning of Dec., I am quite tired of knitting them.  I need to take a break from knitting for a time, at least.   I know it won't be long before I feel I need to make something more.

This is the new set. It is much like all the other farm sets except for the last one that had arches.  This is for a little girl so I made a girl doll to go with this set like the one I made in January for another little girl.

This shows the toys and cow pouch on top of the crib sized quilt that is going with this set.  This is the back of the quilt.  I showed the front in a previous blog. It has farm print material in the center.  I made it to go with the last girl farm set, but they did not want it since that little girl is already older.  This one is for a baby, so the quilt will go better with this set.
Nothing else going on for now.  I think I will be trying to learn a new craft for making this year's adult Christmas gifts.  I am going to try to learn how to wood burn and will be seeing if I get good enough at it to make presents.  Time will tell.  It is exciting to learn a new craft every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment