Thursday, January 4, 2018

Projects ordered at the Holiday Festival

I just realized that I have not blogged the two projects that I needed to complete after the Holiday Festival because I got orders for them.  One was for big sister, little sister dolls like the one I donated for the raffle table and the other project was a raccoon like the one that I sold at the festival before the man could buy it that wanted it.  Both orders came from people who work in the school, so it was easy to get them delivered once I had them finished.  I did get them done before Christmas.

Big sister, little sister dolls from front.

Big sister, little sister dolls from back.




This is the raccoon which I like better than I did the other one that I made.  I used three colors in the ring of the tail which I think made it look more raccoonish and I made smaller eyes.  I thought the first one looked more like a lemur.


No comments:

Post a Comment