Saturday, September 8, 2018

May Birthday

Wow, it has been a long time since I blogged.  I have lots to add. First I will do the birthday projects I did in May, but never got posted.  Then I will do the things I have been working on for the Holiday Festival in my next post.
Mario Cake I made for Jackson's 8th birthday

Jackson holding his Bowser pinata that I made for him

Lexi had a puppy birthday so I made her a bone cake.
Sorry it is upside down.

Joey's Birthday theme was sports so the
baseball cake.

Lexi in her puppy shirt I made for her 8th birthday

Joey in his Red Sox shirt I made for his 9th birthday




Joey in his Nathanial Greene costume he used for his waxed museum presentation in 3rd grade.  I made the coat years ago for a play I did with 6th graders when I taught in middle school and had a drama club.  I made the wig for this costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment