Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas presents 2018

I was a little forgetful this year in picture taking.  I finished the Christmas presents way last summer sometime and just put them away until I needed them.  I forgot to take the pictures first, knowing that I would not need to post them until Christmas was over.  I ended up taking pictures of them after they opened them for Christmas this year.  Makes it a little more fun because now I have them wearing the present.  I don't have them all, though, because I didn't get pictures of my oldest son's family.  They are basically just the same as the ones that I will show.  All the girls and the ladies got socks.  The boys and men got hats.

Here are all my sweet little granddaughters wearing their socks with their legs all tangled up.
L. to R: Zoe (9), Dot (9), Mabel (17 mo.), Lucy (8), Lexi (8), and Annie (4) Missing my 7 year-old Portia and Nnenaya (14)

A sideways look at the ladies socks. Missing Shana and my best friend Nancy.

Three of my grandsons in their hats.
 L. to R: Ezra (6), Jackson (8), and Joey (9). Missing Ellis (11), Dawud (16),
and an exchange student from Chili (not sure age)

Four of the men wearing their hats.  My oldest son is not in the picture with his hat.
It looks much like the two on the ends in this picture but with gray as the main color and
black as the alternate color.  My husband's hat is pushed way back so you can't really see what it looks like.
It is basically just a black hat with cuff much like the little boys' hats.

This was the first pair of the tipless finger
gloves with the mittens that I made
for kids.  Just found the picture.

This is a hat that I made for the festival
but had left over so I gave it to
Dawud for Christmas and gave the
one I made for him to the exchange
student, Matias, since I didn't know about
him when I made the other Christmas gifts.

























This little fox hat was my final festival order that I needed to complete for Christmas.  A good friend of mine wanted me to make this for her son.  I finished this in just two days, a much easier project that the gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment