Monday, May 13, 2013

Iron Man Mask

I never know what a day's project may become when I have little ones around.  Joey came today asking to go to the store to get an Iron Man mask.  I told him that maybe I could make one for him instead.  I couldn't find the maroon colored material, but I did have plenty of red material, so I decided to just use it.  I had one piece of gold felt that I could use for the face.  It, however, was not quite enough to fit the front of the hood that I made.  I had to add another strip of red material around the face to have the face be wide enough.  It was trial and error for me, because I have a hard time seeing in reverse the way you need to do to make a circular pattern shape.  Anyway, I got it mostly right, but it is just a little crooked.  Since it is just a play mask, I'm not going to really sweat the small stuff.  Joey likes it okay, so it is okay with me to not be perfect. 

Joey, the Iron Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment