Saturday, September 24, 2011

Once Again

After delivering my last order, Eve said that she needed another set, but this time it was for a girl.  I started right away and have finished this order in just one week.  I'm glad, because I really need to get started on the two adult sweaters that I have in the wings.  They both said that whenever I could get to it would be fine with them, and after having waited through the summer, I think it is well over time for me to get going on them.  I'm anxious to get started, but I have had a few problems getting measurements and yarn choices from them.  I hope to get that rectified so that I can start this week with the man's sweater.  Here are the results of my last project.

This is the completed set.  I added the lace and the tassels to make this set more girlish.

This is the Curious Cat that I made to match the set.

My little model, Portia, was over the other day before I finished the leggings, so I captured her with just the sweater.

Curious Cat in her skirt and matching bow.

1 comment: