Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scarf to Order

A lady from church ordered a scarf to be made for her.  She showed me a picture of it from her phone on Sunday.  I had to try to duplicate the look by making my own pattern.  This is the best I could do with what I remember the scarf looking like.  She was supposed to email a picture of it to me, but like usual, I get impatient and want to get going on a project right away.  I haven't received the picture, so I hope this is what she will want.  If she doesn't like it, then she doesn't have to buy it.  I like to guarantee my work for the customer to be fully satisfied with the product. It only took two days to complete, so if she isn't satisfied, I haven't lost much time.

This is the best I could do to get a picture of the scarf as it is supposed to look around the neck.

I have already started my new project today.  I am going to make three play mats for some friends who are having babies this year.  I am making a zoo mat for the first baby due in March, I believe.  The other two mats are for my friend's daughter who is having twins.  I am making Noah's Ark mats for them.  I will make one like the original mat that I have made before.  I am going to try to design the second mat a little differently.  I will use different animals for the new mat, and I will make the ark on dry land with the animals boarding the ark.  It should be fun to make a new one of my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment