Friday, January 4, 2013

Sunbeam Puppets

I just finished making the puppets for my new Sunbeam class that will be starting this Sunday.  It is exciting this year because two of my students are my grandchildren, Joey and Dot.   It is hard to believe that they are already three, turning four this year.  I don't really mind making these puppets each year, but I'm always happy to get them finished.  I still have not really come up with a great way of doing the hair, especially for the boys.  I like working with yarn for a lot of things, but not necessarily for hair.

The boy with the red, white, and blue shirt is Joey and the girl with the green and yellow shirt is Dot.

The skin color isn't the same in the puppets because I ran out of the yarn that I started with and had to get a new yarn.  The new yarn is a better skin color anyway.  One girl has different colored skin color because she does have a darker skin than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment