Friday, March 1, 2013

The final Noah's Ark play mat is finally done.  I am happy to have both of the ark mats completed, as well as the zoo mat I made for my other friend.  As with all my projects, I like doing them, but I like more having them completed.  Here we go with this set.

Mat with toys all bundled safely inside.

This shows the toy animals all tucked nicely together inside the ark.

Here are all the mates together on the mat.

Flossy the Fish.

Terry the Turtle.

Mary the Monkey.

Gerry the Giraffe.

Lanny the Lion.

Dolly the Dove.

I know I have said this before, and I am saying it again, but it will probably never happen.  I plan to take a break from knitting for a while.  I feel like I need to do it, but it just never lasts long.  I seem to get another order to make something, or I just get itchy fingers and need to start something new.  I do need to get back to that quilt I am making for Keeping America Warm, but I am not too motivated to do it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment