Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Shirts Again

This year's request for birthday shirts for Joey and Lexi was for a Jake and the Neverland Pirates theme.  Mom asked if I could put pictures of Jake and Izzie on with pictures of Joey and Lexi.  I have a program that allows me to edit photos in this way, but I was not sure how to get pictures from off the web to insert.  Of course, my son Marty came to the rescue.  He helped me figure out how to do it and to do things a little bit differently than I was trying to do.  I used a type of computer transfer material that needed to be sewn on.  I was disappointed because it looked so bright on the print out, but when I took the backing paper off, it was very faded.  Also, when I ran it under the water like it said to do, some of the ink ran and smeared the picture.  Still, it is pretty cute to have the characters added to the pictures of Joey and Lexi and I am quite pleased with the overall project.








No comments:

Post a Comment