Monday, June 24, 2013

Mindy's Sweater

I was just taking my time, kind of out of the spirit of things, with Mindy's sweater.  I finally got motivated this weekend to speed things up a bit.  I finished the sweater, and then I decided it would be nice if it had pockets.  I added those, and now the sweater is finished and ready for Christmas. 

From the front, you can hardly even see the pockets, but they are there.

View from the back to show the hood.

I liked the pockets so much with Mindy's that I decided Ellen's needs pockets, too.  I am in the process of making them.  I thought I would show another picture of it after putting in the pockets, but after doing one pocket already, I can see that it won't even show in the picture.  They are going to show up even less on her sweater than on Mindy's, so why bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment