Monday, January 6, 2014

Post Christmas Projects

Christmas is over, so I have a few pictures to post of people wearing some of the things I made.  I have also finished two more projects since Christmas.  I made a fox hat for Ellen and a baby sweater for my grandson's teacher.  I think I forgot to take a picture of the fox hat, so I may not be able to show that.  It really came out nice, so I wish I could show it.  However, it is in Maine, and I am not.

Zoe wearing her bunny hat as she checks out her other things from Grandma.

Joey in his monkey hat while he plays with other things from Grandma.

Isamu thinks his elephant hat is awesome.

Little froggy Ezra checks out other things with his mom.

Lucy makes a pretty cute little koala.

This little cat (Portia) and mouse (Dot) look like good friends.

This is the Iron Man costume I made for Ellis for Halloween.  He makes a powerful Iron Man.

Ellen modeling her Christmas sweater.

"Meow," says kitty Portia.

Sweater for Mrs. Bettencourt, Joey's teacher.

As I figured, I did forget to take a picture of the fox hat.  I also did not get pictures of all the ladies wearing their sweaters.  I should have because they all put them on to show me, but I wasn't thinking at the time.  I didn't get a picture of Ellis wearing his dog hat, but it was cute.  Jackson wouldn't let me get a front shot of his cow hat, so I didn't show it, either.  I already blogged a picture of Lexi wearing her chicken hat when I thought it was going to be for Portia.  It ended up fitting Lexi better, so I gave it to her instead.  That concludes the hats.  I know that TW and Tony got good use out of their slippers this past week while Tony and I were in Maine visiting.  It was really cold in the house because all they have is one wood stove to heat the whole house and the water pipes are frozen for the base board heat.  Temperatures were anywhere from ten above to twenty-five below zero outside.  The house never got above sixty degrees, so it was nice to have something warm on the feet.  Both of them wore their slippers constantly in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment