Thursday, February 6, 2014

Nightgowns and Jammies

I just decided to make some nightgowns for my little girls.  Portia only wears nightgowns, and it seemed like she only had one when I was visiting just after Christmas.  Since I was making a couple for her, I decided I should make some for the other little girls around here.  Joey also wanted pajamas out of the material that I had used to make pajama bottoms for Ellis at Christmas time.  Here are the little ones in their new sleep clothes, except for Portia.  I will not be able to get them to her yet.

L to R: Dot, Joey, Lucy, Lexi

Above and below: Portia's without the model.



I also have finished another sewing project which I will show later.  I want to wait to get pictures with a model.  My son, Marty, asked me to convert graduation robes into Rocky style robes for a production that his high school is doing.  I had to cover the white yokes with red, add a hood, belt and belt loops.  I had to make twenty robes.  I started cutting out the pieces on Sunday and was able to get them all sewed by today.  Not bad, but I am glad they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment