Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Family of Pillows

Yes, another family's pillows have been completed, along with the covers. Here they are for viewing.

Front of the covers for Jon, Cheryl, Joey, and Alexis.

Back of the covers for Jon, Cheryl, Joey, and Alexis.

Close up of Jon's basket weave for the back of the cover and Cheryl's berry stitch back. Joey's and Alexis' backs have plain stocking stitch backs with garter stitch borders.

Front of Jon's, Cheryl's, Joey's, and Alexis' pillows.

Back of Jon's, Cheryl's, Joey's, and Alexis' pillow.
This has turned into quite a project, but with three families, Isamu's, and Tony's finished, I now only have one more family to do.  However, that is the biggest family.  There are now six members to this family since the birth of our sweet little Annie.  I had to save this family for last, because I didn't know what the initial would be for Annie.  We knew it was a girl, but a name had not been decided on until she was born.  I will not show these pillows and covers when they are finished because I don't want Kim to see them before Christmas.  I know she reads my blog and though she knows what they are getting, I don't want her to see what they are actually getting until they open their presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment