Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Super Heros Two

I am a bad grandma.  I forgot one of my grandson's birthdays.  He is a super hero lover, too, so when I made the set of super hero toys for Joey, I cut out two sets of each figure so I could make a set for Jackson, too.  He is coming to visit from Penn. tonight, so I just finished his figures yesterday.  Here is his set.

Though they look very much the same, there are a few differences. This Spiderman is definitely better formed than the other and Batman's cape is smaller, but still looks nice. The other two are very similar to the first two figures.
I am really worried about my sewing machine.  The tension is all messed up and I cannot get it straightened out.  I am going to need to get it fixed.  I now have three sewing machines that do not work. One will only sew with a very tight stitch, one is jammed and will not move at all, and now my heavy duty machine has a messed up tension.  I was able to use my daughter's machine which I have at my house to finish these toys.  I will not be able to sew much until I get my other machines fixed.  Her machine is a very cheap model and is not good for doing a lot of sewing like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment