Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Halloween and Play Mats Finished

I have finished the Halloween costumes for this year.  I have also finished the last play mat set, but I can't blog it yet because I am having trouble getting my pictures to download from my phone to the computer.  I don't understand because sometimes they automatically transfer, and sometimes they do not.  Sometimes I can download them and sometimes it won't let me download them.  So I will show the costumes and will show the play set when I get the pictures.

Cat Woman is for Portia, but she can't be here, so Lexi is styling it for her.

Joey is showing off his Flash costume.

Lexi is flying high as Wonder Woman.

My neighbor, Julia, is being Rody of the Avengers for Ellis since he can not be here to show it.
I am happy to have the costumes done.  I will blog the play set later.  Now I will work on some plastic canvas Christmas ornaments and decorations.  I need to get so much done before Dec. 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment