Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas shirts




It has been a long time since I have blogged.  I have a lot of Christmas things to show and many things for the craft show I do each year for Christmas. I guess I will begin by showing just a few  shirts I designed and appliquéd for this year's family gifts.




For my husband I  chose a quote I felt
really represents his viewpoint about life.
Tom is a chef and he loves pork, in
particular, bacon. I thought he would
get a kick out of this.
Kay loves the Portuguese rooster
For Kim it is an inspiring message
 I thought she would appreciate
Marty's is a spiritual quote
Cheryl is a teacher so she gets the apple.
Jon loves the Patriots.
Shana loves to dance.
Lexi loves unicorns.
TW has strong views on life and I
felt this fit him very well.



Nnenaya is anchored by love and seems in harmony with life.
Ellis is a wrestler.
Dawud plays base and
is into music.
Portia loves fantasy so
a mermaid for her.

For my little Mabel
Fitting for Annie
Ezra is a knight in shining armor
Wow Wow
May Lucy always be showered
with blessings.
Zoe is into dolphins
Jackson loves Mario
Joey is inspired by Ronoldo

This is just a sample of the shirts for each person.  Some have other things on the backs but it would be too much to show all

No comments:

Post a Comment