Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Wood burning signs

For each of the families this year, I did a wood burned sign.

T's family has hearts all over their house,
inside and out so I thought this would be
appropriate for them.

Tom has a thing with pork so I thought he would
enjoy a pig sign for his home.

Very appropriate for Marty's family.

Cheryl's has four birds because there are four of them.














































The next projects were not done by me.  I just helped my grandchildren do some wood burning because when they saw the ones I did, they wanted to try.
Ellis chose to do the deer head and Joey is so into horses that of course that is what he did.  Lexi loves dogs and Portia chose to do a fox.  I had the girls do a simple outline picture because they are younger.  I was afraid they would burn themselves, but as it turned out, they seemed to handle the burning irons better than the boys as far as being sure not to touch where they shouldn't.  After burning themselves a few times, the boys finally got the knack of it and did better.  I think they all did a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment