Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Am Bad!

I was just looking back through my earlier blogs so I could remember what I had entered and to see if I had missed anything.  That is when I realized that I had never entered pictures of the sweaters for Lexi and Joey.  I hadn't even taken pictures of them.  So, here are their sweaters.

Lexi's sweater is cabled along the button band, the cuffs, and along the edge of the hood.  Hard to see in the picture.

Joey's sweater sports a nice stripe pattern.  At least, I think it's nice.
Now, I have entered pictures of all of the sweaters I have knitted for the grand kids for Christmas.  Still working on the sewing machine projects, but they are coming along very nicely and will easily be completed by Christmas.  I sure love to sew.  It is so fun to see the garments come together and actually look like something.  I guess sewing is a little like puzzle making.  You have all of these pieces and you have to put them together to look like what you see in the picture.  I guess that is why I like to sew so much, because I sure love doing puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment