Thursday, November 24, 2011

Promised Hat Poses

I said that I would post the pictures of my other models when I got the pictures.  Here they are.

Zoe

Dot

Jackson

Goose (Lucy)
The twins, Cooper and Callie, and Logan Uon laying on a quilt I made for Logan when he was born.
I haven't had a chance to see Noah, so I do not have his picture.  Here is the last sweater for my grand kids' Christmas presents.  This is for Ezra, our little guy who will not be with us for a few more months.

Ezra's sweater
I'm still working on the sewing machine presents for the kids.  I am nearly half done with them.  I still have the men's presents to knit along with two more hats for a customer who ordered them from me.  I also completed a hat for my elderly lady friend, Eleanor.  When I told her about the hats I had been making for the kids, she asked if she could have one.  Here is her hat.

Eleanor's hat.
Hopefully, I will be done with hats for awhile.  I still have the animals to make to go with the play mat that I am making for Ezra.  Today is Thanksgiving, so wishing everyone a happy turkey day.

No comments:

Post a Comment