Monday, November 28, 2011

Yes...More Hats

I received the yarn in the mail last Thursday to do the hats for a customer from Boston.  I finished the hats on our ride to Maine this weekend to see my son's new farm.  I hope they are going to be okay because she wanted two and did not send enough yarn to do two hats as deep as they should be.  I did what I could with what she sent. 

I really like this pattern for little girl hats.  It is the pattern I used to make my girl grand kids' Christmas hats.  I finished making Kim's Christmas present this weekend, too.  I had to make her another one because I sold hers to the lady who ordered these hats.  Now, all I have left to finish knitting for Christmas is the men's presents.  I started on them today and already have one finished.  Theirs is very simple this year.  I still have to knit the animals for Ezra's play mat.  After that, I should be finished with Christmas presents for this year.  Hooray!!!

1 comment: