Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas is over!

Christmas is over officially, since we celebrated ours on New Year's Day.  Now, I can share the things that I made for the adults, and some pictures of the kids wearing a few of their new things.
Cheryl's tote bag

Mindy's tote bag

Ellen's tote bag

T.W.'s, Marty's, Jon's, Tony's, and Tom's hats

This is the tote bag I made for Kim, but someone bought it.  I made her another one, and I forgot to take a picture of it.  It looks the same, except that the stripes are the colors in Dot's hat and sweater in the picture below.


Dot, modeling her new sweater and hat.

Dot, modeling her new sweatshirt and still wearing the hat.

Zoe, modeling her strawberry hat.

Joey, wearing his pajamas.

Jackson, wearing his pajamas.

Zoe, modeling her bathrobe.

Zoe, modeling her sweat suit.

Jackson, wearing his sweat suit.


It has been strange today, because I haven't had any projects to work on.  I have been trying to figure out my new Galaxy pad that I got for Christmas.  Now, that is very difficult.  I'm just not very good with modern technology.  People tell me to just experiment with it and I will figure it out.  I don't know...it doesn't seem to be working.

1 comment:

  1. What great gifts!!! Still miss your New Year's Day party... : (

    ReplyDelete