Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ezra's PJs

It is midnight and I am recording my latest project completion.  I have had Ezra's pajamas cut out and ready to sew for some time now, but have not been up to doing it.  I started this past weekend, and by doing at least one pair a day, I have now finished the five pairs.  Here they are:


This shows a sample of what they all look like.  This, however, is the only pair that I put tread proof bottoms on the soles of the feet.  I didn't think to do it until I got to the last pair, so I did it with these.  The others have soles that match the PJs.

This shows the prints on each of them.  Trucks, (of course), animal heads, trains,  backyard with dogs and doghouses, and jungle animals... I couldn't decide which to use, so I used them all. 

I also got a picture of Joey and Lexi wearing their hats and mittens when we were out for our walk yesterday.  Here they are modeling them for Grandma.

I was a little worried that it wouldn't be cold enough for them to use this year, but it was definitely cold enough yesterday.

I have been working on Ellis' gloves.  I have had my problems, but I will tell about them in my next blog when I have finished both gloves.  I did get the first one finished today.  Should be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment