Sunday, October 25, 2015

Costumes Finished

I just finished the costumes for this year.  I can show some of the kids with their costumes now and will show the others after Halloween.  I made one costume that I forgot to take a picture of before I sent it off to the little boy who needed it for the church party this coming Friday.  I will take a picture of him that night wearing the lion costume that he wanted.

Portia wearing her yellow pumpkin with orange eyes, no mouth and nose, and a yellow hat with a pink stem (although it doesn't really look pink in the picture) just like she ordered.


Portia showing her clock on the back of her pumpkin.  This was also a special order from her.

Ellis striking a serious pose in his Black Panther costume.

The Black Panther showing off another fearsome pose.

Lexi's Princess Leah from Star Wars costume. The back is just plain so I didn't show it.

Joey's Luke Skywalker from the series where he wore black. It is hard to see the detail in this costume because everything is black, except for the white triangle on the front of the shirt. I was really happy with the way the vest and belt turned out.
I will blog more pictures after I am able to capture the kiddos in their costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment