Thursday, June 8, 2017

Shoulder bag and another play set


I just finished a quick project to donate for a silent auction that is being held tomorrow night.  I decided to make something on Sunday, so I didn't have much time to get it made.  It is a very simple shoulder bag made from cotton yarn in colors close to what the pattern called for.  It isn't much, but at least I was able to get something made.

I also finished another farm play set.  I have an ex-coworker from when I was working at Atlantis Charter School that has recently had a baby girl.  I made one of my Noah's Ark play sets for her when she had her son when I was still working with her, so I wanted to make another play set for her little girl.  I decided that the farm set with the big cow pouch would be cute for a little girl.

Lexi wearing shoulder bag from front view.
Shoulder bag from back view.


This cow is a little different than the one I usually make.  This one has brown spots instead of black.  Like some cows with brown spots, I put a little tuft of hair on the forehead.  The doll is wearing shorts, so I made knee dimples.  I also made elbow dimples and shaped the nose on this doll which I usually do not do.  The baby's hair is black, so I gave the doll black hair, too. The animals are pretty much the same as my others.  The pig is in different material and the cow has the dark brown spots like the cow pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment