Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm excited!

A friend of mine just informed me that she is expecting twins, a boy and a girl.  What great news!  I get so excited when I have someone to make something for, especially babies.  I've already started work on things for the babies, but I will need to keep it a secret for awhile since she isn't due until August.  That's no excuse for me not to be working on projects, though, and I'm already well into it.  Besides that, I have been working on some other things.  I've just completed a ladies cabled shell.  I have no one in mind for it, so I will put it up for sale.  My next plan is to make an exercise mat with some of my left over balls of yarn.  I am beginning to accumulate a lot of left overs that will not be enough to do full projects.  I am going to try to create the pattern on my own, so we will see how it turns out.

This is the shell.  I really need to get some models for some of these things.

1 comment: