Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nice surprise!

A friend of mine just called and made a nice order by way of gift certificate for Shirleymade products.  She is going to be a grandma and she is giving a very generous present to her son for his daughter that is on the way.  I'm excited to find out what will be in store for me to make.  One thing I mentioned to her that makes a nice gift is a fringe tied blanket.  I had some material on hand, so I made one right away.  She would like to have some things this weekend because they are visiting from out of the country and will be going back soon.  She will have them look at my site and make some orders that I will have time to get made later.  For now this will have to do.  Here is a picture of the blanket I just made.

Eva, this is for you if you want it.  It is actually more purple than blue.
Be sure to check out the products for sale or order on the side of my blog page.  Also, if you check out the past blogs, you will be able to see many things which I have made and can make.  Thanks Eva.  Your offer is very generous and I appreciate it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment