Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm working on it.

I've nearly completed the gifts for my friend that is having twins.  Should be done by today.  Along with that project, I have begun to work on the things for the big order from Eva.  So far, I have finished a taggie cloth, a quilt, a cloth book, four sleep sacks, one sleeper, one onsie romper, four bibs, and a ensemble consisting of a shirt, a pair of pants, a dress, and a jacket.  All can be worn separately, or used in combination with each other.  I'm not sure what Eva will want, but I am just making things that I hope she will like.  These are the things I've finished.
Bibs are made from left over remnants.

Eva already purchased this cabled wool hoodie sweater.

Sleep sacks are wonderful for the first few months.

Taggie cloths are a must for any baby.

Full ensemble

Shirt and pants can be worn together.

Shirt, pants, and jacket are another option.

Dress can be worn separately, or with the jacket.

Nursery rhyme quilt

Onsie rompers are great and can be worn separately or with pants or a skirt.

Cloth books are great and this one will go along with the Noah's Ark play mat that Eva wants.

1 comment: