Monday, May 23, 2011

More down, but much more to go!

Well, I've finished some more projects intended for Eva's order.  It is a good thing that I have grand daughters of various ages between one month and two years.  Anything that comes out too big or too small or that Eva doesn't want, can just go to somebody else.  It turned out that way with a little cowgirl outfit that I made that was supposed to be 6 mo. in size, but turned out to be more like 3 mo.  It won't do for Eva, so Portia is going to get it.  It turned out so cute and I was disappointed that it wasn't big enough to work out for Eva, but then I realized that it would be perfect for my new little grand daughter.  I still have a lot more to do.  I have been working on a nice cotton knit baby throw.  It is coming out nicely and I can't wait to see the finished project.  Here are the new things I have finished.

This is a fun little summer petal dress

"Look at me...I'm so pretty!"

Having fun in a dress meant for the sun.

"Ooooh,..this is coooool!
I just have to put in all three of these pictures of my little model, Lexi,  because I can't decide which one I like most.  They are all so darn cute that I can't refuse.

Another adorable sun dress.

Not as happy to model today, but still adorable.

"All I really want to do is play ball...not model anymore dresses."


My first cuddly friend blankie.

This is the cowgirl outfit that will be for Portia.  It is made of brown corduroy that has horses embroidered on it.

Lexi loves taggies and since I never made one for her before, I decided to make one and she loves it already.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work! The yellow sundress is my favorite! Lexi is so cute!

    ReplyDelete