Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm on a roll!

 I'm really accomplishing a lot right now.  I just completed another ensemble today and made a fleece jacket also.  I still have another sleeper without feet like the one below and two with feet left to finish that I  have cut out.  I have so many cute patterns and great material left.  I'm having a hard time deciding which to do next because I'm so excited to do all of them.  Here are the new things.  I've even added a couple of darling little models for some of the outfits.  I'm repeating the ensemble I showed last time, but this time Lexi is showing them off for Grandma.

Lexi wearing the dress from the last ensemble.

Lexi wearing the dress and jacket.

Lexi in the shirt and pants.



Lucy wearing the new ensemble consisting of a onsie, pants, and short sleeved hoodie.


Lucy in the onsie that goes with the new ensemble.

My little goose is so camera shy sometimes, but she is still a great model for Grandma.


This is the onsie that Lucy was wearing.

These are the onsie and pants.

This is the whole ensemble.


Hooded fleece jacket.


The sleeper without feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment