Friday, February 24, 2012

Color is Deceiving

I decided to rush and finish Zoe's dress even though her birthday isn't until the end of March.  Cheryl is planning on going down to Pennsylvania to visit Tom this weekend and she can take it with her.  I'm not sure if she will be going since the weather has decided to snow this morning (yesterday, the temperature was in the 50's).  We were supposed to get only rain, but the snow decided to come instead.  It should be finished by noon, but I'm not sure what will be in store for her for the drive.  I haven't heard yet whether or not she is still planning on going.  However, if she does go, the dress is ready to go also.

I don't know what it is with my camera, but it does not like to film purple.  Purple always comes out looking more blue.  The dress is a very deep, almost plum, color with a light purple belt and upper skirt.  I wish it showed the beautiful color that the dress really is.

As you can see, it really looks blue, not much different from the dress I made for Dot.  In reality, it is much different.

No comments:

Post a Comment