Friday, October 11, 2013

Bunny Costume Revisited

I had an afterthought about the bunny costume I finished last night.  For some reason, I neglected to put a belly patch on the front of the sweatshirt.  I was planning on doing it, but I totally forgot until after I went to bed last night.  Of course, the first thing I did this morning was get to work on adding one.  I planned to make it oval shaped standing tall, but after getting it sewn in, it was perfectly round.  Now, if a circle is what I was looking for, it would have come out as an oval.  That is the way it seems to always work.  Anyway, I had to take the zipper out in the middle sections and insert the patch.  That was a little tricky, but worked easier than I thought that it would.  I also had to make a cord to thread through the hood today.  Now, the bunny is finished.

Bunny from the front.  The patch does look like an oval here, but when laying flat, it is definitely a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment