Monday, October 14, 2013

Sock Slippers Complete

I just finished the last sock slipper, so now all the men's Christmas presents are finished.  I also decorated a cake for Ellis for his birthday.  I made an Iron Man mask cake.  Before I could take a picture of it, his sister, Portia, gave him a bunch of pimples by poking her little finger into the cake all over the face.  Oh well, what can you do about a little two-year-old's creative cake decorating? As for Ellis' Iron Man costume, that will have to wait for a picture, too.  He took it with him back to Maine before I got a picture of it.  It came out pretty well.  I had to make a last minute chest vest for him, so that it would look like Iron Man had a muscular chest.  It only took about an hour to make and I had it ready for him to take with him, but that is why I couldn't get the picture first.

Iron Man with pimples.

The last three pairs of slipper socks.

Still have one more costume to finish.  I have a Rapunzel dress cut out for Lexi.  I will sew it next.  Then, I will continue to work on my knit projects for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment