Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two Little Pigs

My friend was probably joking when she said that maybe there would be a piggy hat for her, too, in the package I will be sending out with her Christmas gift, the mobile for her daughter, and the other hats for her grandchildren.  I decided it wasn't a bad idea.  I had made the piglet hat for her granddaughter who is the sister of the twin boys.  Since there were two puppy hats for the twins, I thought it would be cute to make twin piggy hats for her and her grandmother. The hats take so little time to make, that it was no big deal.  Here are my twin piggies.


Maya and Grandma twin piggies.


Lexi modeling Maya's hat.

I have been accomplishing a lot lately.  I did finish my friend's gift, but I will not blog it until after Christmas.  I want it to stay a surprise and I know she reads my blog.  I still have at least three hats and a sweater to finish before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment