Monday, November 25, 2013

Two More Hats

Two more hats are complete.  Now, I just have one left for Christmas, with at least one more for whenever, but will probably still be done before Christmas.  I will want to do it while hats are in my mind.  It will be easier that way.  Anyway, here are my latest two hats.

This is Jackson's cow.  It was supposed to be white with black spots, but I thought the black, with white spots would look more like a bull for a little boy.
Cow from the back.  One change has been made in the cow.  I put pompoms, but had planned on tassels. I had been doing so many pompoms that I accidentally made the pompoms instead, so I made the change, but have no picture with the tassels.

Joey is modeling the hat for Jackson.  He is trying his best to make a mean bull face.

This is Lucy's adorable koala.  The easiest of all the hats so far.  I planned to use the pompoms I made for Jackson's hat on this one, but they fell apart when I took them off the other hat.  I had to make new ones after all.

I will be making a car trip for Thanksgiving.  I will work on the sweater that may or may not be for Cheryl.  I haven't worked on it for awhile, so I will get lots done while traveling.  It is basically all I have left to get done for Christmas, so I will be motivated to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment