Friday, December 13, 2013

Final Knit Project 2013

Well, I did it.  I finally finished the last knitting project for Christmas presents.  I completed the sock slippers that I was making for Isamu, the Japanese exchange student that is living with my son and his family for the year.  I made the elephant hat for him and decided that I should also make him a pair of the slippers like I made for the adult men in the family.



I also completed a secret project for the families this week.  It took a long time to do, but I am very pleased with the work.  I will not show these things, because I do not want them to be seen until Christmas.

As I expected, Cheryl did not want the sweater.  She thought it was too short in the back and too long in the front.  I was afraid that would be the problem.  Anyway, I cut out the slacks today that I will make for her, instead of a sweater.  I will try to finish them this weekend.  Then, I will just have my chocolates to make and my Christmas projects should be finished.  I say, "should," because I never seem to really be finished until Christmas is over.  I seem to always come up with something more that I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment