Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WOW! I SEE!

It's incredible the way we get accustomed to doing things without realizing how hard it is becoming.  It is like with the sewing machine that was slowly dying on me and I didn't realize how difficult my sewing was until the machine finally just quit working and I got a new one.  Sewing became so much easier and quicker.  It is the same with my eyes.  I was so used to my old glasses that I didn't even know how much I wasn't seeing until I got my new ones.  It is amazing how much easier it is to thread a needle, or string a bead since that is what I have started doing again.  I needed some examples to share in my things that can be ordered or purchased and I didn't have any pictures of jewelry, so I made something.  That is when I really realized how much better my new glasses help me to see.  It was so much better that I actually made three sets yesterday.  See the side in things available for order or sale for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment