Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just As I Expected

Yes, I knew that I could not leave a project undone that I had started.  I wasn't even going to start Portia's sweater, but I did, and after I did, I naturally had to finish it.  That is just how I work.  I need to see things completed.  Also, I promised pictures of the model for Ellis' sweater when he returned from Oklahoma.  He returned, and I had him try it on for me, so I could take his picture.  Here they are: both sweaters.

Ellis, looking a little goofy, but loving the sweater.

Nice look from the side.  I felt the sweater was a little short, so I added another six rows.  This is without the extension.

Portia's sweater from the front.

Obviously, from the back.

I just found out that my friend had her baby, and it is a boy.  Now, I can make something gender friendly for him.  He was a secret until he came into this world, so like in the olden days when I had my kids, I had to wait to find out. I have plans to make some things on the sewing machine and to make a sweater, hat, and shoe set like I made for the twins.  Will be right on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment