Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Projects Finished

I finished making the new sweater that Cheryl requested for Lexi.  It is just like her old sweater that she has outgrown except for being a different color of purple.  I also made some little shoes to go with the sweaters and elephant hats that I made for the twins.  I didn't really want to make booties, since no one seems to use booties anymore, but I wanted to  make something for the feet.  I decided to try to design my own pattern for footwear that would look a little more like a shoe.  I think they look pretty good, and I am pleased with the pattern that I created.

From the back, you  can see the hood and the cable trim on Lexi's sweater.

Not a happy camper.  Lexi does not like to have her picture taken anymore, but this shot shows the front really well.

Baby shoes to match the sweaters and hats.  See pictures of them in past logs.

I have already been given another assignment.  I am now making sweaters for Ellis and Portia.  I got this request when I visited them in Maine this past weekend.  I have already started Ellis' sweater, and have the hood and the yoke of the sweater completed.  I have now started down the left sleeve.  I really love this pattern, because it is worked as one whole piece from the top down to the bottom.  It is really fun to make this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment