Monday, April 6, 2015

Baby Hats

Well, I guess I will blog these eight hats. I don't think I will be making any more right now.  I will send these off, along with the others that the Young Women have completed.  I really don't feel like making any more right now.

These are the girl hats, all made with a different pattern. Hope the pink and purple ones won't be too big for a newborn.

These are for the boys, also each made from a different pattern.

I'm not sure what I will be working on now, but I will get onto something pretty soon.  I'm sure of that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Shirley, you are ridiculous!!! I mean really, do you ever sleep? I just read through your first page here and am so impressed with your talent, creativity, and speed; I think I want one of everything! Seriously though, how do I place an order with you? Do I just comment below the items that I would like for you to make especially for me?
    WOWED, Misti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misti, I will try to return a comment to you. I have not had much success with it before. I hope you get this message. As I said when we spoke, it is best to just email me with what you would like and what you want it to look like. I like to do things on a more personal basis. Talking to you is the very best way because I can ask questions. Thanks for your comment. I love to always be doing something and it is nice to hear that someone is seeing some of it. Shirley

      Delete