Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Dresses

My son told me the other day that he didn't want his kids to have any candy this year for Easter, but it would be nice to have dresses.  I, of course, got right on the task.  I couldn't make dresses for his three without making them for the other granddaughters, too.  That meant that I needed to get six dresses done in just a week.  I started last Sunday and today is Thursday.  I just completed the last one.  Here they are. I bought sweaters to go with the dresses since they just have capped sleeves and it is still too cold for that.

Baby Annie's dress. Her's is the only one from this pattern.

Annie's with the sweater.

Lucy's
Lucy's with the pretty yellow ruffled sweater.

Dot's
Dot's with the sweater.

Zoe's
Zoe's with sweater.

Portia's
Portia's with sweater

Lexi in hers.  I don't have a shot of hers hanging.
Lexi with the sweater.

Annie is getting to be such a big girl now.
Dot and Lucy showing theirs off. Ezra is wearing the shirt and pants I bought for him.

All four of the cuties. Ezra put the button down shirt on that he wouldn't wear in the above picture.

I have one more request for Ezra.  Ever since Dot got a cowgirl vest and hat for her birthday, Ezra has been wanting a vest, too.  I am going to make him one tomorrow.  I had to get the dresses done first, and now I will be able to get to his vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment