Friday, April 17, 2015

Portia and Totes

Portia was down from Maine last week, so I was able to get a picture of her wearing the dress I made for her for Easter.  She was a little bit late getting it, but it was perfect for her to wear to church last week.  She really liked it.

Portia wanted to button the sweater, but I convinced her to let me take a picture of the dress first so that the bow would show,.






The Young Women at church will be having a silent auction at the ham and bean supper that they are having next Saturday as a fund raiser for girls' camp.  I have made two totes to go on the table.

This tote is made from left over chunky wool that I used for making the sweaters for Rhonda and Donn. It is done in a cabled front, with a stockinette stitched back. The tote is lined with black felt and it has the four buttons across the front.

This tote is made with cotton yarn.  It is also lined with cotton fabric. It is made entirely of seed stitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment