Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fish completed

The fish is done.  I was able to adapt the very small toy fish to the much bigger one to become a pillow.  With a little math and a lot of chance, it came out pretty well.  I had to tweak the end of the tail just a bit in the sewing because it didn't quite look the way I had hoped it would look.

So, what is next?  I have an order to make a man's knit hat with a brim.  While I have seen hats like that, I am unable to find a pattern anywhere, so I guess it is back to trying to do it myself.  I think I can just use a regular hat pattern and try to come up with a way to add a brim to it.  Wish me luck...I'm going to need it.
This is one big smiley fish as you can see.  It nearly stretches across the whole bed.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment