Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mat animals complete

Finally, the mat animals are completed.  I still have one more item to do before the project is finished.  I am making a farm boy to tend to the animals.  He has been started and should be finished in a day or two depending on how much time my little grandbabies will let me work on him.  I have had a lot of fun doing this project and thank all the people who wrote the patterns and shared them for nothing.  I admire anyone who can think of a way to shape these toys.  The horse and goat particularly had unique shapes and it was exciting to see how the stitches would turn out.

Check out the knobby knees on this fellow.  This is suppose to be Pistol, their little pony who is so small that he can get lost in a herd of sheep when he is grazing with them.  He's a bit bigger in comparison in this farm scene.

This puppy isn't like their two dogs, but he still has character.

Here are all the animals together.  Proportions are way out of whack, but I think their cute anyway. 

2 comments:

  1. I love them!!!!! The animals are sooo cute! I was just showing Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, thanks. Check in for more projects in the future.

    ReplyDelete