Wednesday, January 12, 2011

more mat animals

This little cow doesn't look a thing like the cows on the farm, but I think she is cute anyway.

An orange goat, well...what can I say...it's still a goat.

This pig represents the biggest producer on the farm.

This project is becoming quite a bit of work.  I have chosen my patterns from free on-line entries.  I take what I can find and try to adapt them to the project.  Since the patterns aren't written by professional pattern writers, sometimes the directions are a little difficult to follow.  Still, it provides a challenge that I like, and it is fun to see the results.  The goat was a real mind twister that had me dizzy from turning pages back and forth to follow the directions.  In the end, I think it turned out to be a pretty cute little guy.  Actually, it wasn't so little.  That is just another one of the things that I don't know when I start a new animal.  I don't know how big it is going to be.  Well, that's all for now.  I still have two more animals to make...the horse and the dog, so its back to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment